Dr. habil. oec., Vulfs Kozlinskis
Prof. emeritus., Dr. habil. oec. Vulfs Kozlinskisfrom 1998-2003 held position Integrated Norwegian - Latvian Masters Porgramme director at Latvian Agriculture University; since 2006 director of Joint PhD programme „Business Management” at RISEBA University; 2009-2011 head of RISEBA promotional council. Over 25 year experience in academic and scientific field specialized in entrepreneurship education management, more than 70 scientific articles, 17 scientific Latvian and international projects. As scientist and lecturer he has worked in United Kingdom, Israel, Switzerland, Norwegian etc. Certificated expert of Economics and Management curriculum evaluation committee of Ministry of Education; Head of scientific editorial board of RISEBA international scientific conferences; Member of organizing committee of Siauliai University (LT) annual international scientific conference; Head of editorial board of Journal of Business management (Riga); 2001- 2011 was Head of expert commission of Economics and Management study program accreditation committee (EST).
Dr. habil. oec., Prof.emeritus Vulfs Kozlinskis
Director of doctoral programme in Business Management
Address: Meza str. 3, Riga, LV-1048 (Latvia)
2006 – present
Director of PhD studies at RISEBA University of Business, Arts and Technology
2004 – 2013
Vice-Rector of Research at RISEBA University of Business, Arts and Technology
2006 – 2011
Head of Scientific Institute at RISEBA University of Business, Arts and Technology
2001 – 2005
Director of International Master Programme “Business Economics & Management” at Latvia University of Agriculture
1999 – 2003
Scientific supervisor at Latvian – Norwegian study and development centre of rural area
Professorat Faculty of Economics, Latvia University of Agriculture
Education and training:
2017 – Sertificate, Academic Information Centre (AIC)
2007 – Sertificate, University of Salford
1993 – Dr. habil. oec. Diploma, Latvian Council of Science
1991 – Course of Economy, Sweden University of Agriculture
Publications in corresponding scientific field (since 2006)
More than 70 scientific articles
Directions of research: Unstability of socioeconomic system, Business Macro Environment in Baltic States
1. Kozlinskis, V. GROWING INSTABILITY OF THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC SYSTEM. Journal of Business Management, 2016, No.11, p. 4.-13.
2. Nipers A., Pilvere I., Kozlinskis V. (2013) Effects of Reducing the Value Added Tax Rate on Food in Latvia. In: WMSCI 2013. The 17th World Multi-Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, July 9-12, 2013-Orlando, Florida, USA, Proceedings, Volume II. Edited by N.Callos, J.Horne, N.Lace, W.Lesso, M.Siddique, organized by International Institute of Informatics and Systemics, pp. 124.-129. (Indexed SCOPUS, available: http://www-scopus-com.ezproxy.llu.lv/record/display.url?eid=2-s2.0-84890018639&origin=AuthorNamesList&txGid=571F4A1F8757307A13B56D5DC1B23827.ZmAySxCHIBxxTXbnsoe5w%3a49).
3. Vulfs Kozlinskis, Inna Kozlinska. Creativity in Entrepreneurial training. http://lbdconference.laurea.fi/pdf/Presentations2012/LbD%20esitykset/Creativity%20in%20Entrepreneurial%20Training.pdf
4. Kozlinskis, V., Losane, L., Latvian export of goods: problems and solutions.// Journal of Business Management, ISSN 1691-5348, No4, 2011., p.129.-141.
5. Vevere, N., Kozlinskis, V., Students’ Evaluation of Teaching Quality.// US-China Education Review B 5, Volume 1, Number 5, 2011., p 702-708.
6. Kozlinskis, V., Nipers, A. Improvement of Government Competitiveness by Means of Taxes//Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference "Economic Science for Rural Development", 2010., p.72.-76.
7. Jānis Vucāns, V.Kozlinskis, Aija Vucāne, Egils Vītols Monitoring of Entrepreneurship Environment’s Development in Regions of Latvia and improvement of its methodical base.//The main Directions of Research in Economics, Law and Historical Sciences by the Latvian Council of Science in 2008, ISSN 1691-290X, 2009, p.157 – 161.
8. Kozlinskis V., Evaluation of Business Macro Environment: Case of Economic Slowdown.//Journal of Business Management, ISSN 1691-5348, No 1, 2008., p. 30-34.
9. Kozlinskis V. Forewards in Journal of Business Management, ISSN 1691-5348, No 1 – No 10 (2008 – 2015).
10. Auziņš, A., Nipers, A., Kozlinskis, V. Effect of value Added Tax Rate Changes on Market Equilibrium.// Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development, ISSN 1822-6760, UDK 658(474.5)(06)Va 24, p. 15- 23, Akademia, 2008
11. Possibilities of growing employment in Kurzeme region. 2007, www.nva.lv/esf/docs/16 469cb5bla7f9f4.99374331.pdf
12. Evaluation of some business macro environment forecasting methods”. Co-author K. Guseva. Journal “Journal of Business Economics and Management”. Berlin. 2006.
Scientific projects (since 2006)
1. Expert of project 260706/C-199 - the Ministry of Agriculture „Preliminary (Ex-ante) assessment of program project of rural development in Latvia 2007.-2013.” (2006-2007)
2. Development and approbation of monitoring system’ methodological base for Baltic state entrepreneurship environment growth (Latvian Council of Science) (2006.).
3. Project leader of Ministry of Agriculture project “Differentiated value added tax rates for certain food groups, impact on the consumption of these products and the product manufacturers' competitiveness” (2007)
4. Project of Ministry of Agriculture „Administrative Burden and Expense Evaluation for Latvian Farmers” (2007) Leading Researcher
5. EEA/Norwegian Project LV0040 „Developing and delivering innovative training modules for Baltic executives using an interdisciplinary approach to entrepreneurship and advanced technologies.” Project (Oversight Board member).
6. ZM/LAD Ministry of Agriculture project 1120608/S258 „Administrative Burden and Expense Evaluation within Food Safety Normative Act Regulation”. Senior researcher: V. Kozlinskis
7. Expert in project EEA Project LV-0040 "Developing and delivering innovative training modules for Baltic executives using an interdisciplinary approach to entrepreneurship and advanced technologies" (2008-2011)
8. Latvia –Lithuania Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2007-2013- project LLII-070 “Reduction of administrative burden for enterprises in Latvia –Lithuania border regions” (2010-2011) Project board member
9. Project SmartComp „Smart competitiveness for the Central Baltic region” - Board member
10. Project CAL4INO „Creative Activities in Learning for Innovation” (RISEBA) Board member
11. Ministry of Agriculture project "Influence to the Latvian economy of reduced VAT rate arrangement to the groups of foods " 2012-2013 (RISEBA; LLU) Senior Researcher
12. Ministry of Agriculture project „Comparative analysis of competitiveness indicators of Latvian food industry” (Nr.ZM/2012/13_EZF_ELFLA). (LLU) Senior Researcher
13. Project financed by the JSC "Latvijas valsts meži" No 5.5.-5.1-001y-101-14-42 (L215) "Social-economic Assessment of Different Land Management Models" Senior Researcher
14. ZM projekts 2013/86 „Pētījuma veikšana par piena un gaļas konkurētspējīgu un efektīvu ražošanu” apakšprojekts „Efektīvas saimniekošanas modeļu izstrāde” (2014.-2015.gads )
15. Effective management models design”. Project No. KL9-2
16. Agricultural development prognosis and policy scenario till 2050 year”. Project No. S284
17. Agricultural development prognosis and policy scenario till 2050 year”. Project No. S301