11th annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation
11th annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation,
12-14 NOVEMBER, 2018, SEVILLE (SPAIN)
You are invited to join the 11th edition of ICERI, one of the largest international conferences for lecturers, educational researchers and technologists.
After 11 years, it has become a reference event where more than 700 experts from 80 countries get together to present their projects and share their knowledge on educational innovations.
You can present your projects and experiences on education and innovation in any of the following formats:
- In person: oral or poster presentations.
- Virtually: if you cannot attend in person.
The deadline for abstracts submission is26th of July, 2018.
- ICERI2018 Proceedings will be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI CPCI (Web of Science). Previous editions were already accepted.
- An individual DOI number will be assigned for each accepted paper.
- Also,ICERI2018 Proceedings will be included in IATED Digital Library.
Come and learn about education and enjoy the thought-provoking speeches delivered by world renowned education experts such as:
- Graham Brown-Martin (UK)
- Emily Pilloton. Project H Design (USA)
More information here: https://iated.org/iceri/topics?utm_source=mailingJUL&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ICERI2018