Interaction of personal career behaviours and values of an individual and effect thereof on subjective career success
Economics and business: foreseeingchallenges and opportunities
14th Annual Scientific Baltic Business Management Conference ASBBMC 2021, 1-3 June 2021 Riga, Latvia (Doctoral Pre-Conference on 31 May)
We welcome submissions addressing the following areas:
Researchers are invited to submit an abstract of a full-text article for discussion in several parallel sessions.
We welcome case studies and teaching notes on expected and unexpected challenges and opportunities; sustainability initiatives, practice and business models; and any other related topics.
• How to stabilize the economy on the national and global levels
• Employment relationships and human resource management in times of uncertainty and volatility
• What new strategies, core competences, and managerial capabilities will companies need to compete in the competitive landscape today?
• How business is going to react to anticipated future change, including necessary shortening of the supply chain
• Opportunities and challenges connected to deep structural changes
• The changing consumer landscape in the post-COVID world: new challenges and opportunities for businesses
• Growing uncertainty in the financial sector
• Management education during the crisis
Participation in the Conference is possible both online and in person
- asbbmc21_1cfp.pdf*.pdf, 1696.95Kb